To make living with dying better.
To work compassionately in the fields of life-threatening illness, death and bereavement by:
- Enabling patients and families to live with illness and bereavement
- Giving specialist care
- Empowering communities to care for those affected
- Teaching and influencing other professionals.
- Services - To improve the quality of lives of patients and their families during life-threatening illness, death and bereavement
- People - A great place to work, inspiring staff and volunteers to be the best they can
- Organisation - Continually striving for excellence and taking a lead in the field of hospice care
- Financial - To work with financial integrity, giving best value and securing our long-term future
- Partners - To build successful partnerships with our local community in a socially responsible way
The Hospice is proud of its high level of professional standards.